Saturday, December 31, 2011

Chasing Rubies & Left Alone

I really love both of these songs and i loves the artists who make them it took me a while to figure out which one I would do but in the end CHASING RUBIES won the battle. Chasing Rubies is such a good song. It's about a boy who has only known this girl for a short period of time but he likes her a lot and doesn't want to loose her. Unlike other songs with general it isn't cheesy or super generic, like all HarryandAlfie songs its really original. It doesn't have any auto-tune or that ripply thing that makes the person say the same thing over and over again. Its lyrics are really well thought out and understandable my favorite line might be the one where he's starting to wonder about the girl's felling and says "what if she doesn't like me, what I'm being naive"I mean really haven't we all thought this before. The only instrument they use in the song is a guitar which I really like a lot because 1. It looks cool 2. It sounds cool and 3. It gives the song a really genuine, homey feeling. Harry rarely sings solos in their song but he does have an amazing voice and if you really listen hard you can hear the uniqueness of it when he sings back up in Chasing Rubies. I love HarryandAlfie and I love this song, it might me a really good song or I could be blinded by the fact that they are IRISH and Alfie is super duper cute. You decide.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh the Irish are at it again! Good stuff. You may like Mumford & Sons as well.

    Try "Love is All" by The Tallest Man on Earth

    ReplyDelete